Alcohol Addiction Treatment – Payment Methods
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment at Lumiere Healing Center isn’t just about detoxing from drugs and alcohol – it’s about developing a clear understanding of the causes behind the addiction. It’s about developing a comprehensive plan for lifelong sobriety that includes the ongoing support and guidance of the entire Lumiere Healing Centers community.
The cost of drug and alcohol addiction treatment and aftercare services isn’t just another medical bill – it’s an investment in you, your family, and your future. Not only can we help you detox safely and provide you with the support you need to begin your path to recovery, but we can help you learn how to become a more productive, healthier person.
Call 24/7 to speak with our trained intake counselors for a free, confidential evaluation at 855-598-3048
Here at Lumiere Healing Center, our trained admissions counselors are available around-the-clock to assess factors that impact the total cost of drug and alcohol addiction treatment, such as:
• Whether or not you require medically-supervised in-patient detox services
• The length of the in-patient program needed to treat your drug or alcohol addiction treatment
• Participation in individual and family counseling
• The level of case management required
Because every patient at Lumiere receives a personalized recovery plan, the cost of treatment can vary between patients.
Payment for drug or alcohol addiction treatment can be made through either private pay or insurance coverage. We accept most major health insurance plans, however, we do not accept Medicare or Medicaid.
Our accounts receivable department works closely with most major health insurance providers, and in many cases, insurance covers a large portion of the cost of drug and alcohol addiction treatment. As a fully-licensed and accredited medical detox and treatment facility, Lumiere Healing Centers is a preferred facility among the leading insurance companies in the country
Patients who are seeking confidentiality and discretion often opt to pay for their own treatment, even if the have health insurance coverage.
Medical loans and financing may also be available for patients who require assistance with the cost of drug or alcohol addiction treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions About Payment Options
What’s included in the cost of treatment?
• Semi-private or private accommodation at our fully-licensed inpatient rehab facility and access to all on-site amenities.
• Comprehensive inpatient treatment services including individual and group counseling, family therapy, social activities, aftercare services and alumni group support.
• Well-balanced chef-prepared meals.
• Social and recreational activities like team sports, art therapy, and exercise classes designed to help patients establish a healthy, substance-free lifestyle.
The Path To Recovery Starts Here
To learn more about payment options for our personalized drug or alcohol addiction treatment here at Lumiere Healing Centers, call 855-598-3048 to speak with one of our compassionate, experienced admissions counselors.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – when you’re ready to make a change, we’re here to help.
1 – https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/frequently-asked-questions/drug-addiction-treatment-worth-its-cost