Lumiere Outpatient Rehab will help you build skills to support a long-lasting recovery. The approach to this individual outpatient therapy is the same as inpatient: we will help you explore the roots of your addiction and addictive behaviors while teaching you skills and techniques to break-free from addiction. If you are looking for support and guidance during recovery, but may not be able to dedicate time to a live-in residential treatment, allow one of our professional intake specialists help you determine if this is the right course of treatment for you. Lumiere can personalize your treatment to fit your lifestyle and needs.
Intensive outpatient rehab provides the ongoing structure and support you need while letting you return to some normal activities. Knowing you will return to the program the next day often gives you strength and a positive outlook as you begin slowly interacting with other people and dealing with triggers and stressors. At Lumiere Healing Centers, our partial hospitalization treatment lets you combine intense group and individual therapy during the day with the comfort of sleeping in your own bed at night. You’ll attend an all-day program that includes options for counseling, family therapy, experimental therapy, recreational and social activities and psycho-educational groups. Our fully licensed staff works with you to develop a custom treatment plan that meets your individual needs and helps you work toward your recovery goals.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS – INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT
- Identify root causes and triggers for drug use through individual and group therapy
- Take responsibility for your actions and understand what you can and can’t control about your addiction
- Learn healthy coping mechanisms to deal with drug cravings or feelings of anxiety or depression in the future
- Create a viable aftercare plan so you can continue stepping down rehab and return to regular life with the proper support system
- Work with your family to support you during partial hospitalization treatment
Lumiere is committed to providing different levels of outpatient care, so that your treatment fits your lifestyle needs. We bring the same compassion and support to our outpatient care that we bring to our inpatient residents. Whether outpatient or inpatient, being part of Lumiere means being part of our family, and you should expect the same high level of care and dedication to your sobriety.